Tuesday 10 February 2009

This is it... no excuses!

At last! I can ignore the future no more and am ready to blog.

A web presence. A space in the virtual cosmos. It's pretty exciting for l'il ol' me so just yawn and skip this bit if you lost your blogging virginity like, last millennium.

One thing does worry me though, all my other writings and ramblings are tucked away in conveniently difficult places to reach - be it a file festering away in the back of my computer or a dogeared diary in a forgotten handbag, at least I know my thoughts are safe from from exposure. Surely though, the whole point in writing things down is that on some level you expect to share them, else what would be the point?

So here I am ready to jump in and hit the post button... it is just so instant - think it, type it, post it. Mental.

Hope we can be friends!!

I think that will do for now x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you've made my day x x